Tuesday 28 May 2013

My Name is.................

My Priceless Diary


Hello and Welcome to My Priceless Diary.
These are the most priceless moments of my life.



Sometimes there's alot of drama too.
Cause that's the way life supposed to be with balanced happiness and sadness, if there's only happiness, we'll become to spoilt and get bored with the best.

As long as you have your life.....enjoy it.
Make friends, Dream big achieve higher and be yourself.

I'm 12 years old, an this is my diary.
I enjoy listening to music and I also like to write songs.
I play the violin and a bit keyboard, I'm also trying to learn to play the guitar.
I play surgery games online.
I hate drama queens and kings.
I have three actual best friends, the rest are just on-off friends.
So I just let them be.
I am really excited to become 13 years old this year.
I both love and hate maths.
I also have a talent for drawing anime.(Japanese cartoon)
I wanna be a Singer and a Surgeon.
Weird combo huh?

This is the spectacular year of 2013.
I have a good feeling about this year.
I hope I have a great year.




No comments:

Post a Comment