Thursday 30 May 2013

Unit tests Start!!

29th January, 2013

OMG! 
Unit tests start from today,
 Today paper is Geography and Hindi.

I told you I have supernatural powers right?
So like Whatever I say comes true.
I was running late today.
So, Today I said,"The gates will be open, the gates will be open", and it was!!!

I reached class when Miss was taking attendance, just at the time my roll number was being called so I was all like "Miss! Miss! Present!!" LOL 

And like when the Assembly was going on in our class, One girl just collapsed...THUD!!
She fainted, just like that!!
Our teacher freaked out (obviously)
and called in the teacher of the neighbouring class.
Then they took her to the Principal's office(didn't see that girl for the rest of the day)
Used up 15 mins of our exam time with all this going on.
When we finally got our papers, our pens went like speeding cars cause we won't get enough of time then.
5 mins before the exam got over, we started panicking cause we did not finish our paper.
But in the end we all did.
I don't believe it!! My  Favourite  month of January is getting over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment